Job nameWorking locationRecruitment numberRelease time
1. More than five years of working experience, mainly in large-scale CABLE, computer peripheral or consumer electronics factory procurement and procurement work management experience;
2. Responsible for summarizing the application procurement of the design department, compiling the procurement plan, and organizing the implementation after review by the procurement manager;
3. Formulate the annual work goals and work plan of the Purchasing Department, and implement it after the approval of the Purchasing Director;
4. Responsible for formulating the working procedures and corresponding rules and regulations of the purchasing department, and organize the implementation after the approval of the purchasing manager;
5. Regularly inspect and supervise the implementation of the working procedures, implementation rules and regulations of the procurement department;
6. The duties of the director of the purchasing department should promptly and accurately communicate the instructions of the superior.
1. College degree or above, good English and computer skills;
2. More than 6 years of foreign trade work experience, preferably foreign trade work experience in computer peripheral products or communication products. Have developed or served well-known brand customers. At least 3 years working experience in the same position. Has rich network platform management and rich experience in exhibition promotion;
3. Independent organization, leadership and management of the sales team to complete the company's sales goals, be able to independently develop overseas sales markets and development potential;
4. Successful cases of major customer development, follow-up, ordering and service.